181 Random Drive Primary Industry Classification:Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing
New London, North Carolina28127
About Our Company
Fiberon is a leading manufacturer of composite and PVC decking, railing and fencing products used in homes and light commercial construction across North America and Europe. Through extensive product development and leading-edge manufacturing capabilities, Fiberon created the benchmark for innovative, alternative outdoor living products.
What Makes Us Unique
• Fiberon products consist of recycled wood fibers and HDPE.
• All composite products’ recycled content is sourced within 500 miles of our manufacturing facilities.
• Composite products are made from recycled, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which includes plastic milk jugs, shampoo and laundry detergent bottles. HDPE has higher tensile strength for denser, durable products that also withstand higher temperatures better than lighter weight LDPE. Used with HDPE, wood flour is acquired from ground window trim, doorframes, lumber and cabinet pieces. HDPE encapsulates the wood to resist harsh weather, splintering and decay.
• 100% of PVC material is reclaimed in our manufacturing process.
• Fiberon diverts over 34,000 tons of wood and plastics from landfills and incinerators each year.
Produced in an Energy Efficient, Virtually Waste-Free Manufacturing Process
• The use of closed loop water cooling systems allow for zero water discharge.
• 98.5% of all material waste is recovered from our manufacturing processes.
Contributes to High Performance Green Buildings
• Contributes to high performance green buildings and points for recycled content.
• Designed for easier installation—40% fewer screws reduce installation time 30%.
• Fully reversible boards minimize product waste during installation.
Safe for Your Home and for the Environment
• Urea formaldehyde-free; No toxic chemicals are used in the manufacturing of Fiberon products.
• Products do not splinter; protecting workers and users from potential injuries.
• Products are recyclable after their useful life.
Sustainable—Durable Performance Year after Year
• Fiberon products deliver long-term performance that requires no chemical preservatives, paint or stains that are common for wood decks, railing and fencing.
Industries We Serve
Specializing incomposite decking, railing and fencing
With a typical monthly production volume of1 - 1,000,000
Specializing inWPC decking
With a typical monthly production volume of
Primary Industry Classification:Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing